Monday, December 12, 2005

Snapshot

My Caliban monologue is in good shape. I'm getting a handle on sonnet 110. Next week, I'm in a commercial, being shot for KOIN tv. I was chosen for a print ad, though a conflict nixed the job (the first Go-see I've actually gotten a job from). Today, I find a contemporary comic monologue to do for PATA general auditions, in February. I sort of wish I were in Neal's scene study during December, but don't mind the break, either. I hope I'm good to my girlfriend. The dinner party I had last Friday went off well; I could tell, because my guests stayed a long time, not running out right after desert. I need some exercise. My last weigh in was 205.5 lb.s. I wish I could go skiing. Looking at some of my old photographs today, I wish I were still shooting, especially portraits. Damn, why didn't I become a writer? Too bad I have such a problem with authority. It'd be nice to get married and raise kids. It also scares the bejesus out of me. I hope the day job works out. Wow. There are a ton of books I need to read.

Me. Me. Me. Am I an "actor," or what?

I need a long walk.

5

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I just got back from a 2 hour walk in the woods. It IS great. Go. Go now. :)

Very glad to see this post. Your life sounds like a busy and happy one--Huzzah!!