Monday, January 30, 2006

Hello, Dopey!

Hello, Portland. I'm home, sort of. There's a lot for me to catch up on--bills, errands, friends--and to get started on--rehearsals, classes--and it's been six weeks since I've been alone--on my own schedule--for more than a few hours at once. So, I'm feeling spacy, a bit dopey, not quite rooted. I've been looking around my loft, full of familiar books, art, and electronic doodads, and it all feels a little sterile. Or, just empty. I suppose I'll throw a dinner party soon.

Tonight, I'm going to the 'Mid-season Martini Mixer,' hosted by the Drammy Committee at the Martini Vault, downtown. It'll be a nice way to re-enter the scene.

Also, I need new head shots. I'd go to Owen, but I don't want to drop $300 right now. Any suggestions?

5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My suggestion would have been to win the free head shots at the Martini-Mixer! ;-)