Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mt. Bachelor

Visiting Savannah was pleasant and disorienting. I was a different person, when I lived there, back when. There are people back in Savannah to whom I owe amends. I didn't look them up.

We had a couple of days brilliant, warm spring weather, and got to recall what humidity feels like (warm and mothering). I could live in that climate, again. But, that said--I'm going down to Mt. Bachelor to ski for a couple of days next weekend. It's been too long. Weirdly, I don't have any friends in Portland who ski, unless you're holding out. If so, out yourself, and drive down there with me this Friday.

Autumn? Do you ski? No? That's okay. I'm teasing... you lurker, you.

5.5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ski, but I can't make it this weekend. Let's hit Hood soon.

jason