Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Olio

• I had a callback but didn't get the part. Disappointed. Could have been better. Stiff. Didn't have the instinct to 'be funny,' which had to hurt.

• Match.com has once again proven illusory. I feel like a dope.

• Finally, "The Independent Filmmaker's Guide to Writing A Business Plan for Investors" arrived in the mail. I'm on it.

• My birthday is coming up. It's time for a party. Before Match.com becomes a moot point.

• When did June get here? What happened to May?

4

1 comment:

T-Ross said...

Match.com has once again proven illusory. I feel like a dope.

Well, no need to feel like a dope for giving it a shot. I admire your intestinal fortitude re dating -- I tend to crap out after a few go-nowhere dates, if that.

Ever tried speed dating? I found it enjoyable -- and a good opportunity to use one's acting skills, as it were. Didn't get any "real" dates from it but nevertheless would probably do it again, if only for fun.