Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ryan Artists

Victoria called this afternoon to accept me as a client of Ryan Artists. Victoria said that what they like about me is my honesty and that I know myself well, e.g., I know my skill levels and how I need to improve them. And what I like about them is that they like honesty. Bodes well.

Victoria clearly expects me to continue training, proactively keep my materials current--i.e., keep fresh resumes and head shot stocked--and remain flexible, for work can come up fast. We'll be talking about head shot photographers in a couple of days.

Victoria, Beth, and Natalie: thank you.

4 comments:

Aislinn said...

Congrats, David! That's wonderful. Keep us posted with how it goes.

Cheers.

Trish Egan & Harold Phillips said...

Hey David

That's great news!! Congratulations. Guess I'll be seeing you at a lot more auditions. Damn... someone else to lose out to...

Trevor said...

Congratulations -- may your schedule be overflowing with auditions!

SamA said...

Congratulations David. Commercial work is very tough but a nessasary part of being an actor. And when you do work, the money is pretty good. May many bookings come your way.