Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July Update

Karen and I are back from Maui, which was beautiful, crowded, hot, expensive, and all-in-all, a lot of fun, even if my prep work for UH haunted me all the while. This week, I'm doing my best to get through as much of the UH prep as I can before giving up on the rest. Next week, I put all my time into closing up shop in Portland. On Saturday, July 21st (my birthday) my dear and long-time friend, Suzy Vitello, is throwing me a good-by party, so if you're in town, please email me for details. I'd love to see you before I leave, which will be on Thurs., July 26th.

Otherwise, all I have to say is that I'm more-or-less overwhelmed by the coming move. This is a new chapter in my life, starting just as I was settling into the old one. Shaking things up is good to do. But, a little scary.

Ok. More than a little.

No comments: