Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Za Za

Yah, I'm staying at the The ZaZa Hotel, Houston's answer to the W, very similar amenities at a slightly cheaper price point. The bed is very, very nice. The hotel is very, very silly. A great place to get laid, one day.

But I turn unfamiliarly gross, sorry. I have my moments. Today, I walked about ten miles in 95+ heat and zillion + humidity, but I got some feel of the place. Today I also met a faculty member, Brian Byrnes. Tomorrow, I meet a couple of other students for drinks.

Did I mention this was a long day/week/month? I'm going to bed.

I love you all, my Sweets. Keeping reading, S., I'll be sure to keep you in mind. I do check in on your blog too, by the way, and yes, that's a hint.

David!

1 comment:

Trish Egan & Harold Phillips said...

Hey David

I've been reading your Travelougue with great interest... glad to hear you made it to Houston and out of "Shitty Holiday Inn Express-land."

Hey, I met Brian Byrnes at a stage combat workshop here in Portland a while back. He's a great guy! Be careful around him if there's cutlery available :)