Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oklahoma Shakes Day Forty-four

Tired. Stage combat, frustrating. Fellow actors, loud. Confidence, at low-ish ebb. All in all, I'd rather be in the Cozumel, diving. On the up side, Mom arrives in town today. I haven't seen her in a long while and she's not seen me act since I was 16. I'll make sure that fellow actors sit at her table at CHAA, and I'm prepaying for her ticket and drinks, so she'll have fun. It's going to be tough finding time to hang out with her because my schedule is crammed, but I'll find a way.

The local newspaper, The Durant Daily Democrat, seems to have published two out of three reviews of the season. Online, I can pull up the CHAA and G&D reviews, but not the Henry. Someone at the paper is telling p.r. that the Henry review has been published, but I haven't been able to find it, online or in print (what I posted was a preview copy provided by the writer.) This irks me because our houses for Henry are so small.

No comments: