Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Flow of Time

Truth?  This blog has been a bit dull of late, very appropriate.  I'd love to let loose wild streams of my own brand of oddball analysis, conjecture, rationalization, and occasional flights of near poetry, but I'm playing nice.  Student, teacher, artist, guy-who-dates-every-now-and-then:  I have been, and will continue to be, polite, but I'd like to piss on a few azalea bushes, truth be told.

Here it is.  I don't know if I'm creating an entirely new future for myself or sealing the tomb behind me.  Maybe that's what entering the flow of time feels like.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh, David, I am so there with you!

Although, I do have to say that stomping a few azaleas or maybe just throwing myself bodily on one and thrashing about strikes me as much more therapeutic. Probably just a personal preference.

In the thick of it,
C.