Saturday, March 28, 2009

Post-Grad Plan

My current post-graduation plan, after the completion of my contract at Oklahoma Shakespearean Festival, is to make a road trip back to Vermont, to visit family.   On the way, I'm going to drive through Kilgore TX--home of The Texas Shakespeare Festiva--Atlanta--Georgia Shakes--Williamsburg, VA--Virginia Shakes--DC--several companies--Wayside, VA--Wayside Theatre--Philly--several companies--and the Berkshires--Shakespeare & Co.   In Vermont, I'll check out Northern Stages and a couple of others. Sometime next winter--after having worked a couple of contracts--I'll finish relocating to Philadelphia.  

(p.s.  I hope to hit pdx before going to Oklahoma....)


4 comments:

Tim said...

Wow! I wish you the best of luck and congratulations. Your blog is very inspiring. It's great to know there are other people out there approaching acting in...I'm not sure what the right words are...but it's comforting and assuring that other people are tackling it in active and reflective ways.

Signore Direttore said...

I don't see a mention of a Portland stopover. Whatever, Millstone.

Signore Direttore said...

Thanks for the postal script. I hope it happens.

suzy vitello soulé said...

Come here for Maggie's big graduation soire on June 13th and 14th! My whole crazy family will be in town, and I know how you wouldn't want to miss that :)

Oh, that reminds me, I have a whole stack of mail to send to you. Sorry I haven't kept on top of that like I should!