Friday, November 05, 2010

Computer and Monitor Find a Home

I'm pleased to say that I've donated my laptop computer and 30" monitor to Ahmad Kenya, for Images of the Motherland Interactive Theatre's "Living History Heritage" project, which include shows such as The Life and Times of Omar ibn Sayyid and Abdul Rahman Ibrahima-The Prince Among Slaves.  Mr. Kenya is currently on tour and will pick up his new equipment when he returns, and after I've had an Apple store give the laptop a clean bill of health (I'm having trouble reloading software and don't want to give Mr. Kenya a bad apple, so to speak.)


Finding a way to give my computer and monitor to someone who could put them to good use was a good way of learning what work people are doing.  I'm grateful for the opportunity.

No comments: