Thursday, December 02, 2010

Fake Representation?

I learned today from my Philadelphia agent that someone other than she has been submitting me and a few other actors for auditions with local casting directors who don't like multiple submissions because they clog the work flow.  I haven't the foggiest idea who this could be since I don't have an agreement with any east coast agencies other than Agency Connects.  I'm not sure how mystery-person thinks they're going to make money off of me, because if they did get me an audition or job, I'd have to show up, and I'm not going to do that if I know that doing so is making my agent and casting directors with whom I work unhappy.

So, they're doing, what, pulling info off my website and sending it off as if I were a client?  I suppose there's a compliment in there somewhere.

No comments: