Monday, July 18, 2011

Frost/Nixon at Springer Opera House

I'm delighted to say that I will be playing Richard Nixon this coming winter in the Springer Opera House production of Frost/Nixon, directed by Paul Pierce, in Columbus, Ga.  Paul is a delightful guy, and the Springer Opera House is The State Theatre of Georgia, and on the National Registry of Historical Sites.  It's a beautiful venue.

This makes two terrific shows in a row in this, my first season as an AEA actor.  I'm happy and grateful.

3 comments:

Charcoal Renderings said...

Huzzah for you! Keep us posted--I've seen postings for this, as I am an Atlanta native also working in theatre. I may try to get down to Columbus to see it. Break legs! :-D

David Millstone said...

Thank you!

suzy vitello said...

I think a trip South next winter is in order for this Portland gal! Congratulations, David. I think you'll be a marvelous Nixon.