Monday, January 02, 2017

Happy New Year!

I've turned into a bad blogger:  there was a time when I updated by blog and website regularly and with implausibly rich detail, but over the last few years I've posted less and less frequently. The main culprit is neither my boredom with posting nor lack of will to overshare: the culprit is Facebook. I post A LOT on Facebook, most of which belongs on a blog. I get longwinded in my FB posts, covering topics ranging from politics (of course) to armchair philosophizing to aesthetics to all things theater and film and acting and, and... you name it, I have difficulty stilling my typing fingers for long. The trouble is: I know where my regular readers are, and they're on Facebook.

Over the next couple of weeks, I may go through my fb posts and cull the ones of most enduring interest to me, and repost them here, editing them for readability and with an eye to deepening their argument. If you haven't found me yet on FB I do invite you to do so, if you're of a mind, but I'll try to be a better host here, too.

Happy New Year!


No comments: